Yes, this will blow your socks off. We get our veggies from Loon Organic CSA, but the Farmer’s Market is over flowing right now.
Late Summer Grilled Salsa
- Grab some late summer tomatoes, onions, peppers, and garlic and rough chop into large chunks.
- Toss into your Flameware Grill Basket and coat with a little olive oil and salt.
- Grill on medium heat for 12-15 minutes.
- Bring in and pulse in food processor (optional: add fresh cilantro).
- Serve warm with tortilla chips, fajitas, or fish tacos.