Watch Morgan cook an easy summer stir fry on Channel-4 WCCO, our local CBS station.[button link=”https://www.claycoyote.com/product/clay-coyote-grill-basket/” target=”_blank” class=”” ] Order your grill basket today![/button]
Stay tuned to save the date for the next MN Pottery Festival in July 2022.
Summer Stir Fry
- Chop Vegetables.
- We’re using: bok choy, peppers, asparagus, broccoli, onion, mushroom, and carrots.
- Basically any vegetables you have. The secret to have them cook up evenly is by chopping them according to their density. Mushrooms and cabbage are less dense than carrots or broccoli.
- Toss everything all together in the grill basket.
- Use a little oil to keep it from sticking, we’ll use a very small amount of olive oil.
- Cook for 10 minutes over medium heat, tossing once at the half-way mark.
- While that’s going, whisk up the sauce: equal parts oyster sauce, soy sauce, and sesame oil.
- With 1-2 minutes left, add the sauce to the grill basket and mix up with your tongs.
- Serve over rice or noodles. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Vegetables of your choice about 4-5 cups chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Rice or Noodles for serving