From Nic with the Gallery
This recipe for Honey Chicken Kebabs comes from Allrecipes.com with a slight modification. One of the many fun uses for the Clay Coyote Grill Basket is to make skewerless Kebobs. This recipe uses a honey and soy sauce marinade to add sweet and sour to the chicken. This recipe from Ann Marie with allrecipes.com comes with a 4.7 out of 5 star review with 3000 votes.
For This Recipe You Will Need:
- 1/3rd cup Soy Sauce
- 1/3rd cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast (cut into 1 inch cubes)
- 2 bell peppers (cut into 2 inch pieces)
- 5 small onions (also cut into 2 inch pieces)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Combine the marinade ingredients and whisk them together
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the marinade in a separate container, set aside for later use
- Add chicken and vegetables to the marinade and let it soak for at least 2 hours or overnight if it is an option.
- When you have marinated for your chosen amount of time, preheat your grill to high heat and lightly oil your Grill Basket.
- Drain your chicken and veggies out of the marinade and discard the marinade. Place your chicken and veggie pieces into a single layer in your Grill Basket.
- Grill your chicken and veggies, stirring them frequently. While they are cooking, brush the reserved 1/4 cup of marinade onto the pieces. Grill until the chicken is cooked.