If you need mixing, we’ve got you covered! The Clay Coyote Mixing Bowl comes with a tiny wire whisk, perfect for mixing up batches of pancakes, muffins, sauces, or eggs to name just a few. The two spouts offer a place to pour your mixture, as well as a resting spot for the whisk while the high sides avoid spillage. Our Mixing Bowl is also great for serving fruit, veggies, or salad and makes a great bowl to slurp your soup! Available in a variety of glazes to match your kitchen and home décor.
- Made out of Stoneware Clay.
- Available in Joe’s Blue, Mocha Swirl, Yellow Salt, Midnight Garden, Mint Chip, Feather, Zappa, and Tiger.
- 6.5″ in diameter and 4” inches high.
- Microwave, dishwasher, oven, and food safe.
- Lead-, Cadmium-, Nickel-free and safe for people with metal allergies.
Tips & FAQs:
- Will using a electric mixer scratch it? No, using an electric mixer or hand mixer will not scratch it.
- About how many cups can the mixing bowls hold? The mixing bowl can hold right around 4 cups.
- What if I’m not a big baker? The mixing bowl makes an excellent noodle bowl and you could use the two pour spouts as a rest for your chopsticks or eating utensils.
- Want more inspiration? Check out our Blog here to for tips and recipes, Pinterest page here for more recipes and ideas, and follow us on Instagram here to stay up to date!
The Clay Coyote Mixing Bowl is handmade, and are custom patterns and designs of Clay Coyote Arts, Inc.
All Clay Coyote Mixing Bowls will look similar, however please allow for some handmade differences.
There are no reviews yet.