The essence of grilling is capturing the smoky flavor in every savory bite. The Clay Coyote Flameware Grill Basket allows you to encapsulate that taste and grill your food evenly without burning. Our Grill Basket is uniquely designed with a small bulb handle and tab for you to grab and control your basket on and off the grill. (But make sure to use a hot pad when handling as they like to hold onto the heat). We’ve designed our handle to be small, to maximize grilling space and allow the grill lid to close. From layering veggies and meat or making skewer-less shish kabobs, you can cook a variety of vegetables and meats together that will come out perfect every time.
- Made out of Clay Coyote Flameware.
- Available in Coyote Gray only.
- Stamped with Clay Coyote Logo.
- Made to be used on a grill.
- Not non-stick so you will need to use a cooking spray or oil.
- 10-11” across and 2” deep. Handle approx 3″.
- Weighs approx 3 lbs.
- Dishwasher and food safe.
- Lead-, Cadmium-, and Nickel-free and safe for people with metal allergies.
Tips & FAQs:
- Why is a clay grill basket better than a metal one? Clay spreads the heat out, metal degrades over time and tends to burn the food.
- Can you put the clay grill basket in the dishwasher? Yes! We also recommend the 3M Scotch-Brite Stainless Steel scrubber to really clean it up. The grill basket will not scratch.
- Why is the grill basket so unique? The Clay Coyote makes the only handmade clay grill basket in the USA, we use our own special blend of Clay Coyote Flameware Clay and Coyote Gray Glaze combo to create this one-of-a-kind basket.
- Do you need to use oil? A little will go a long way to help make the grill basket stick-resistant. But if you want to skip it, you can.
- Does it drip? We recommend using a plate or cookie sheet underneath to capture marinades when transferring from kitchen to grill.
- Can you use the grill basket on the stovetop or in the oven? Nope, it would make a real mess. We also make the Clay Coyote Flameware Cazuela, it’s the same piece but without the holes and it’s designed to go on the stovetop, oven, broiler, and also the grill.
- Want more inspiration? Check out our Blog here to for tips and recipes, Pinterest page here for more recipes and ideas, and follow us on Instagram here to stay up to date!
Clay Coyote Flameware Grill Baskets are handmade, wheel thrown, and are custom patterns and designs of Clay Coyote Arts, Inc.
All Clay Coyote Flameware Grill Baskets will look similar, however, please allow for some handmade differences.