- Add liquid of choice to your Clay Coyote Chicken Baker, set oven temp for 350F, drizzle with a little EVOO and season chicken, and then pop into oven for 75-90 minutes.
- My tip: I use broth in the cup for an extra chickeny flavor.
Bang Bang Sprouts & Carrots:
- Cut up. Mix equal parts EVOO and Thai Chili Sauce together, add 1 tablespoon of sriracha (I love JoJo’s) and whisk, toss the sauce on top of the cut up veggies and place in an high-heat oven proof dish, we used the Clay Coyote Flameware Skillet (which works great on stove, oven, and grill). Turn oven up to 425F (I took the chicken out to rest and carve while the veggies cooked) and cook veggies for 20-25 minutes until they’re the sizzling, caramelized, and browned to your liking.
- My tip: If you look in your crisper and you’re almost out of sprouts other hardy veggies like carrots, cauliflower, peppers, etc. will make for a bang bang medley.
Use your chicken for leftovers like:
- Wild Rice Soup in a Flameware saucepan
- Fajitas or Tacos
- Pot Pie in a Flameware Savory Pie Dish
#whatsfordinner #cookingwithclay #mondays #leftoversfordays #bangbangbrusselsprouts