For many of us August means an abundance of zucchini. Some of my favorite late summer food memories include pan frying or grilling zucchini as part of quick dinner while cooling off from the day.
For this recipe you will need:
- 2 zucchini quartered lengthwise (or if your using a grill basket I like to cut them into smaller bite sized pieces)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- a pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- preheat your grill to medium low heat and lightly oil your grill basket.
- brush the olive oil over your zucchini pieces, and sprinkle the dry ingredients onto them.
- cook your zucchini on the grill 3-4 minutes per side, then brush them with the Balsamic vinegar and cook for one minute.
- serve immediately and enjoy!