One of the questions we get a lot is about lids for our Flameware pots. We normally recommend a multi-purpose lid that you can get for around $8 at Target. But it just so happens that my stockpot lid fits perfectly on my cazuela (aka my go-to, everyday, favorite pot).
Here’s one of my weeknight faves: Bakers Square “Stir Fry Pita” At-Home-Hack
– Put about 1 tablespoon of olive oil in your Clay Coyote Cazuela (or skillet)
– Sauté chicken until it turns white (but not fully cooked), then remove for now
– Add veggies of your choice and cover (I like them to get a little steamed). I use snap peas, carrots, broccoli, and peppers because that’s what Bakers Square uses.
– Add chicken back in and put on about 2-3 tablespoons of teriyaki sauce, cover and sauté for 5 minutes on low.
– Serve on a warm pita with Swiss cheese … yes, you read that right. It sounds weird as all get out, but it’s amazing.
This makes leftover lunches for a few days, seriously, it’s delightful.
Need a cazuela, we’ve got them in stock: https://www.claycoyote.com/p…/clay-coyote-flameware-cazuela/