Skillets are a culinary staple in any kitchen, and the Clay Coyote Flameware Small Skillet is no exception! Our flameware is made to be used on direct heat, as well as in the oven. The clay allows for an even cooking surface which won’t burn food. From searing to frying and everything in between, the Clay Coyote Flameware Small Skillet will be your new go-to pan.
- Made out of Clay Coyote Flameware.
- Available in Coyote Gray only.
- Stamped with Clay Coyote Logo.
- Not non-stick so you will need to use a cooking spray or oil.
- 10” inches in diameter and 2” in depth.
- Made to be used over direct heat such as gas, electric, and glass top stoves.
- Dishwasher, oven, microwave, and food safe.
- Lead-, Cadmium-, Nickel-free and safe for people with metal allergies.
Tips & FAQs:
- How many cups can the large skillet hold? The large skillet can hold around 7 cups of liquid.
- How do I pick between the large and small skillet? The small skillet is more suited for cooking for one to two people, if you are cooking for more then that, maybe opt for the large skillet.
- Do you sell a lid for the skillet? We don’t make lids for the skillets (either size) because they won’t sit right. We recommend one of those multi-sized silicon, BPA-free lids like this one from Target. The only lidded Flameware pieces are our Dutch Oven and our Tagine.
- Want more inspiration? Check out our Blog here to for tips and recipes, Pinterest page here for more recipes and ideas, and follow us on Instagram here to stay up to date!
Clay Coyote Flameware Small Skillets are handmade, wheel thrown, and are custom patterns and designs of Clay Coyote Arts, Inc.
All Clay Coyote Flameware Small Skillets will look similar, however, please allow for some handmade differences.