What could be better than homemade pizza? We’ll tell you; homemade pizza cooked on our Flameware Pizza Stone! Designed for the grill, oven, or broiler, our pizza stone can take the heat. Create your own unique Italian culinary experience from the comforts of your home.
Crafted in Hutchinson, Minnesota, the Clay Coyote Flameware Cooking & Pizza Stone is one of the only handmade, clay pizza stones available in the USA.
– Made out of Clay Coyote Flameware.
– Available in Coyote Gray only.
– Stamped with our Clay Coyote Logo.
– Made to be used on a grill, oven or under the broiler for a finish.
– Not non-stick so you will need to use a cooking spray or oil.
– Glazed surface is 11” inches in diameter.
– Dishwasher and food safe.
– Lead-, Cadmium, and Nickel-free and safe for people with metal allergies.
Clay Coyote Flameware Pizza Stones are handmade, wheel thrown, and are custom patterns and designs of Clay Coyote Arts, Inc.
All Clay Coyote Flameware Pizza Stones will look similar, however, please allow for some handmade differences.
Note: You may want to use a cookie sheet underneath the Clay Coyote Flameware Pizza Stone when transferring from kitchen to grill. Remember, it’s the same temperature as your grill.
Want to wow your guests at your next barbecue?
Then check out our Pinterest Page for more recipes and ideas! Follow the link below:
Think Outside the Cooking & Pizza Stone:
You can do SO MUCH MORE with a Cooking & Pizza Stone then just pizza! We’ve made cookies, pancakes, appetizers, breads, and more on the sheet-pan-like, stick resistant surface.