For the perfect stew, chili, chicken bake, or carnitas, reach for your Clay Coyote Dutch Oven. Our Flameware is designed to be used directly on your stove, oven, grill, or even over an open fire if you’re feeling adventurous. The side handles allow for easy maneuvering, and the decorative lid handle adds a touch of personality. Our Clay Coyote Dutch Oven is versatile and can be used for any occasion or recipe. It’s the perfect addition to your kitchen.
- Made out of Clay Coyote Flameware.
- Available in Coyote Gray only.
- Made to be used over direct heat such as gas, electric, and glass top stoves.
- About 11″ in diameter, 9″ deep and holds about 12 Cups (or 3-quarts).
- Our Dutch Oven weighs 6.75 pounds. Comparatively, the 3.5 qt Le Creuset weighs 8.5 lbs.
- Microwave, dishwasher, oven, and food safe.
- Nickel-free, lead-free, cadmium-free, and safe for people with metal allergies
Tips & FAQs:
- What’s the difference between our Dutch oven and others on the market? The Clay Coyote Dutch Oven weighs less than half that of similar sized enameled cast iron Dutch ovens ( 3 lbs. vs 8 lbs.)
- Are Dutch Ovens popular? Yes, our team also loves making them so much, we lovingly refer to them as “Dutchies.”
- Can you put the Dutch Oven in the dishwasher? Yep! Unlike cast iron, our Dutchie doesn’t mind a little suds. You could also use a 3M Scotch-Brite Stainless Steel scrubber to really clean it up, as the Dutchie won’t scratch.
- Do you need to season it? Nope, your Clay Coyote Dutchie comes ready to work.
- Do you need to use oil? A little will go a long way to help make the Dutchie stick-resistant.
- Can you use the Dutch Oven on the grill? Yes! The Dutch Oven is made of Flameware and can take the heat!
- Want more inspiration? Check out our Blog here for here to for tips and recipes, Pinterest page here for more recipes and ideas, and follow us on Instagram here to stay up to date!
Clay Coyote Flameware Dutch Ovens are handmade, wheel thrown and formed, and are custom patterns and designs of Clay Coyote Arts, Inc.
All Clay Coyote Flameware Dutch Ovens will look similar, however please allow for some handmade differences.
Want more inspiration? Check out our blog here to see how we use our pots, our Pinterest page here for more recipes and ideas, and follow us on Instagram here to stay up to date!
There are no reviews yet.