Moroccan-Style Cooking with Clay Coyote Flameware
– Tagine bottom is made out of Clay Coyote Flameware, and can withstand direct heat from gas, electric, and glass stovetops.
– Bottom is glazed in Coyote Gray only.
– Tagine lid is made out of Stoneware Clay and comes in Moroccan Sand, Yellow Salt, Mediterranean Blue, or Midnight Garden (available in separate listings).
– Bottom dimensions: 10-3/4″ in diameter, 2″ deep and holds about 1-3/4 quarts, 8″ high all together.
– Microwave, dishwasher, oven, and food safe.
– Lead-, Cadmium-, and Nickel-free and safe for people with metal allergies.
Clay Coyote Flameware Tagines are handmade, wheel thrown, and custom patterns and designs of Clay Coyote Arts, Inc.
All Clay Coyote Flameware Tagines will look similar, however, please allow for some handmade differences.
Recommended Clay Coyote Flameware Tagines reading:
– Paula Wolfert’s Mediterranean Clay Pot Cooking: Traditional and Modern Recipes to Savor and Share
– Mourad Lahlou’s Mourad: New Moroccan
– Paula Wolfert’s Couscous and Other Good Food from Morocco
Think outside the Tagine!!
You can do SO MUCH MORE with a Tagine then just Moroccan Cuisine. Check out our Pinterest Page for more recipes and ideas! Follow the link below: