Sauce can take a dish from good to great, so make sure your saucepan is up to the task! The Clay Coyote Saucepan is multifunctional and specially designed to be used on direct heat or in the oven. Our Flameware holds heat longer than metal or glass and creates the perfect environment for slow, even cooking. That’s a long way of saying no more lumpy sauces! Boil or simmer, the Clay Coyote Saucepan will be your favorite go-to pot.
- Made out of Clay Coyote Flameware.
- Available in Coyote Gray only.
- Stamped with Clay Coyote Logo.
- Not non-stick so you will need to use a cooking spray or oil.
- 9.5” in diameter, 4.5” deep and holds around 1.5 quarts.
- Made to be used over direct heat such as gas, electric, and glass top stoves.
- Dishwasher, oven, microwave, and food safe.
- Lead-, Cadmium-, Nickel-free and safe for people with metal allergies.
Tips & FAQs:
- What’s the difference between our Saucepan and other metal pans on the market? The medium Saucepan weighs less than similar sized metal pans, and because there isn’t a plastic handle, it can seamlessly go from grill to stove top to oven.
- Can you put the Saucepan in the dishwasher? You sure can, all Clay Coyote pottery is dishwasher safe. You could also use a 3M Scotch-Brite Stainless Steel scrubber to really clean it up, as the Saucepan pan won’t scratch.
- How much can the Saucepan hold? The sauce pan can hold right around 1.5 quarts. It’s great for soups, sauces, and making rice.
- Is there a lid for the Medium Saucepan? We don’t make lids for the Sauce pan because they won’t sit right. We recommend one of those multi-sized silicon, BPA-free lids like this one from Target. The only lidded Flameware pieces are our Dutch Oven and our Tagine.
- Want more inspiration? Check out our Blog here for tips and recipes, Pinterest page here for more recipes and ideas, and follow us on Instagram here to stay up to date!
Clay Coyote Medium Saucepans are handmade, wheel thrown, and are custom patterns and designs of Clay Coyote Arts, Inc.
All Clay Coyote Medium Saucepans will look similar, however, please allow for some handmade differences.
There are no reviews yet.