The Clay Coyote Cazuela is one of the most multi-faceted handmade pottery cookware pieces we make. The shorter handle makes transferring from stove top to oven easier. The tab on the front also makes the dish more comfortable to maneuver.
It is an attractive piece you will want to serve out of right at the table.
Clay Coyote Flameware Cazuela
– Cazuela is made out of Clay Coyote Flameware
– Cazuela available in Coyote Gray only
– Cazuelas are stamped with Clay Coyote Logo
– Cazuela is made to be used over direct heat such as gas, electric, and glass top stoves
– Cazuela is 11” inches in diameter
– Cazuelas are all microwave, dishwasher, oven, and food safe
– Cazuelas are all nickel-free and safe for people with metal allergies
Clay Coyote Flameware Cazuelas are handmade, wheel thrown, and are custom patterns and designs of Clay Coyote Arts, Inc.
All Clay Coyote Flameware Cazuelas will look similar, however please allow for some handmade differences.
Clay Coyote Flameware Cazuelas in the news:
- LA Times
- Food and Wine Magazine
Recommended Clay Coyote Flameware Cazuela reading:
- Visit https://www.claycoyote.com/thinking-outside-the-box-with-a-cazuela/
- Paula Wolfert’s Mediterranean Clay Pot Cooking: Traditional and Modern Recipes to Savor and Share
Think Outside the Cazuela
You can do SO MUCH MORE with a Cazuela then just Spanish Style Cooking. Check out our Pinterest Page for more recipes and ideas! Follow the link below: