Rooted in Spanish-style cooking, the Clay Coyote Cazuela is one of the most multifaceted pieces we make. Its made even more versatile thanks to our Flameware, which allows you to start your recipe on the stovetop and finish it in the oven. The Clay Coyote Cazuela has deep sides ideal for stews, soups, gratins, paella, and roasting, while the short bulb handle and small tab make transferring and maneuvering more comfortable.
- Made out of Clay Coyote Flameware.
- Available in Coyote Gray only.
- Stamped with Clay Coyote Logo.
- Made to be used over direct heat such as gas, electric, and glass top stoves.
- 11” inches in diameter.
- Microwave, dishwasher, oven, and food safe.
- Lead, cadmium, and nickel-free and safe for people with metal allergies.
Clay Coyote Flameware Cazuelas are handmade, wheel thrown, and are custom patterns and designs of Clay Coyote Arts, Inc.
All Clay Coyote Flameware Cazuelas will look similar, however, please allow for some handmade differences.
Clay Coyote Flameware Cazuelas in the news:
Recommended Clay Coyote Flameware Cazuela reading:
- Thinking Outside the Box with a Cazuela
- Paula Wolfert’s Mediterranean Clay Pot Cooking: Traditional and Modern Recipes to Savor and Share