Introducing the first ever Clay Coyote Mix & Match Lid Sale. We have tons of lids in every glaze, size, and shape. We even have some in classic Coyote glazes like Todd Lake, Space Tomato, Old Celadon Green, Latte, Pistachio, Blue/White, Sunburst, Black/Red, and more!
All lids are $15 and there’s a limit to 5 lids per customer, per day, while lids last.
Need some lid ideas?
- Turn a berry bowl or colander into a veggie steamer
- Add a domed lid to plate and make a brie baker
- Use lid to keep food covered and warm
- Replace (or hide a back-up) lid for your favorite pot … just in case
- Mix and match different glazes to create a custom, one-of-a-kind designs
Our hours are 10am-5pm daily and Sunday’s noon-4pm.
The Clay Coyote is located 4½ miles north of Hutchinson on 240th Street. Look for the blue road signs that say “Clay Coyote Pottery & Art.”
If you are looking for a specific lid (e.g. the right size, fit, and color), we can make you a special replacement lid.
Regular Price List:
— Tagine $80
— Vinegar Crock Closed Lid $15
— Bread Baker $30
— Vinegar Crock Open Hole Lid $15
— Veggie Steamer $25
— Custom? Just Ask
*Oh dear, this sale is going to give me so many pun opportunities … some one better cap me before I blow.