As the New Year quickly approaches, we thought we’d get a head start on our list of resolutions here at the Coyote. Here’s our list we’d like to share with you:
- Go to the Super Bowl….possibly to deliver some Super Bowl LII Commemorative Grill Baskets?!?!
- Host 35 potters for the 7th Annual MN Pottery Festival (July 28-29)
- (re)Introduce new products to our Clay Coyote Chef’s Line – Dutch Oven, Small Saucepan, Veggie Steamers, and Mini Cassoles
- Add new potters, jewelers, woodworkers, and metal workers to our Gallery – we want to introduce at least one new artist per month!
- Take the Travel Mug on more adventures! It already has plans to hitch rides in a few folks luggage to NYC, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Duluth, L.A, San Francisco, Monterey Bay, Big Sur, Solvang, Portland, and maybe Africa and Thailand!
- Spend more time cooking with family and having fun!
- Learn to salsa dance…or just make/eat more paella in the Cazuela!
- See the movie The Post (I mean who doesn’t love Meryl Streep and Tom Hanks?!)
We’ve had a wonderful 2017 thanks to all of our awesome supporters. We couldn’t have done it without you. We hope to see you in 2018, and can’t wait to bring in the New Year and see what it has in store for us.
Happy New Year and best wishes on your New Year’s resolutions!