The large Clay Coyote Savory Pie Dish is the perfect addition to your kitchen. This versatile pot is ideal for hearty recipes of Shepherd’s Pie, quiche, baked casseroles or pasta dishes. And lets not forget those decadent fruit or custard pies! Because the Clay Coyote Savory Pie Dish is made out of our flameware, it allows you to start your pie on the stove, cover with a crust, and pop into the oven for that golden finish.
- Made out of Clay Coyote Flameware.
- Available in Coyote Gray only.
- Stamped with Clay Coyote Logo.
- Not non-stick so you will need to use a cooking spray or oil.
- 13” inches across, 3” inches deep, holds around 10 cups.
- Made to be used over direct heat such as gas, electric, and glass top stoves.
- Dishwasher, oven, microwave, and food safe.
- Lead-, Cadmium-, and Nickel-free and safe for people with metal allergies.
Clay Coyote Flameware Savory Pie Dishes are handmade, wheel thrown, and are custom patterns and designs of Clay Coyote Arts, Inc.
All Clay Coyote Flameware Pie Dishes will look similar, however please allow for some handmade differences.