Bon appétit with the Clay Coyote Cassole
Clay Coyote Cassole
- Cassoles are made out of Stoneware Clay
- Cassoles available in Yellow Salt Glaze only
- Cassoles are stamped with the Clay Coyote Logo on the side and bottom
- Cassoles are about 14” inches across the rim, 2 handles, and about 7” inches tall
- Cassoles are all microwave, dishwasher, oven, and food safe
- Cassoles are all nickel-free and safe for people with metal allergies
Clay Coyote Cassoles are handmade, wheel thrown, and are custom patterns and designs of Clay Coyote Arts, Inc.
All Clay Coyote Cassoles will look similar, however please allow for some handmade differences.
Clay Coyote Cassoles Resources:
- Order specialty Tarbais Beans from Steve Sando, Rancho Gordo
Recommended Clay Coyote Cassoles Reading:
- Paula Wolfert’s: The Cooking of Southwest France: Recipes from France’s Magnificent Rustic Cuisine
- David Lebovitz: My Paris Kitchen
- Visit https://www.claycoyote.com/cassoulet-est/