Treat yourself to a French masterpiece with the Clay Coyote Cassole. This handcrafted pot is perfectly sized to hold Paula Wolfert’s recipe for cassoulet featured in her famous cookbook, “The Cooking of Southwest France.” This dish is savory, decadent, and full of rich flavors. The wide top creates a crusty, tasty layer for all your guests to share.
- Made out of Stoneware Clay.
- Available in Yellow Salt Glaze only.
- Stamped with the Clay Coyote Logo on the side and bottom.
- Between 12-14” inches across the rim, 2 handles, and about 7-8” inches tall.
- Holds around 18-22 cups, 4.5-5.5 quarts.
- Microwave, dishwasher, oven, and food safe.
- Lead, cadmium, and nickel-free and safe for people with metal allergies.
Clay Coyote Cassoles are handmade, wheel thrown, and are custom patterns and designs of Clay Coyote Arts, Inc.
All Clay Coyote Cassoles will look similar, however please allow for some handmade differences.
Clay Coyote Cassoles Resources:
- Order specialty Tarbais Beans from Steve Sando, Rancho Gordo
Recommended Clay Coyote Cassole Reading:
- Paula Wolfert’s: The Cooking of Southwest France: Recipes from France’s Magnificent Rustic Cuisine
- David Lebovitz: My Paris Kitchen
- Clay Coyote Cassoulet Recipe