Skillets are a culinary staple in any kitchen, and the Clay Coyote Small Skillet is no exception! Our Flameware is made to be used on direct heat, as well as in the oven. The clay allows for an even cooking surface which won’t burn food. From searing to frying and everything in between, the Clay Coyote Small Skillet will be your new go-to pan.
- Made out of Clay Coyote Flameware.
- Available in Coyote Gray only.
- Stamped with Clay Coyote Logo.
- Not non-stick so you will need to use a cooking spray or oil.
- 8-9” inches in diameter and 1 3/4” in depth.
- Made to be used over direct heat such as gas, electric, and glass top stoves.
- Dishwasher, oven, microwave, and food safe.
- Lead-, Cadmium-, Nickel-free and safe for people with metal allergies.
Tips & FAQs:
- Do you make a matching lid for the skillet? We don’t make lids for the skillets (either size) because they won’t sit right. We recommend one of those multi-sized silicon, BPA-free lids like this one from Target. The only lidded Flameware pieces are our Dutch Oven and our Tagine.
- How do I pick between the large and small skillets? The small skillet is the perfect size for cooking for one to two, if you are cooking for more, maybe opt for the large skillet. The small skillet can hold roughly 3 cups, and the large skillet can hold around 7 cups.
- Can you put the skillet in the dishwasher? Yes the skillet is perfectly dishwasher safe.
- Do you need to season it? No, your skillet comes ready to go.
- Do you need to use oil? A little will go a long way to help make the skillet stick-resistant.
- Want more inspiration? Check out our Blog here to for tips and recipes, Pinterest page here for more recipes and ideas, and follow us on Instagram here to stay up to date!
Clay Coyote Flameware Small Skillets are handmade, wheel thrown, and are custom patterns and designs of Clay Coyote Arts, Inc.
All Clay Coyote Flameware Small Skillets will look similar, however, please allow for some handmade differences.