The Clay Coyote Mini Savory Pie Dish is made to start on the stove and finish in the oven. Sauté all your veggies and meat, add a creamy roux, throw on a crust, and bake! The Mini Savory Pie Dish is the perfect size for smaller portions. This versatile and handmade dish is the perfect addition to your kitchen. Shepherd’s Pie, quiche, Macaroni and Cheese, or a delicious berry crumble, the Clay Coyote Mini Savory Pie Dish is waiting to be filled with your creation!
- Made out of Clay Coyote Flameware.
- Available in Coyote Gray only.
- Stamped with Clay Coyote Logo.
- Not non-stick so you will need to use a cooking spray or oil.
- 9” inches across and 2 1/2” inches deep
- Made to be used over direct heat such as gas, electric, and glass top stoves.
- Dishwasher, oven, microwave, and food safe.
- Lead-, Cadmium-, and Nickel-free and safe for people with metal allergies.
Tips & FAQs:
- What else can I use the mini savory pie dish for? The mini is the perfect size to bake a enough chicken for two, or make breakfast for one to two also. I even use it as a bowl to eat out of it, when I’m not cooking with it.
- Want more inspiration? Check out our Blog here to for tips and recipes, Pinterest page here for more recipes and ideas, and follow us on Instagram here to stay up to date!
Clay Coyote Flameware Savory Pie Dishes are handmade, wheel thrown, and are custom patterns and designs of Clay Coyote Arts, Inc.
All Clay Coyote Flameware Pie Dishes will look similar, however please allow for some handmade differences.