Elevate your dining experience with handmade Clay Coyote Dinner Plates. The perfect size for any meal, with room for your entrée and a few side dishes. The slightly sloped sides allow you to fill the plate without worrying about losing food over the edge. Our Clay Coyote Dinner Plates are available in a variety of glazes so you can order a matching set to compliment your décor, or mix it up to create an eclectic look.
- Clay Coyote Dinnerware is made out of our Stoneware clay.
- Dinnerware Glaze color Options: Joe’s Blues, Midnight Garden, Mocha Swirl, Yellow Salt, Mint.
- 10 1/2″ diameter.
- Microwave, dishwasher, oven, and food safe.
- Lead, cadmium, and nickel-free and safe for people with metal allergies.
Tips & FAQs:
- Can you put the plates on the stovetop or grill? No, please don’t. Your Clay Coyote Plates are stoneware and are not designed to go over direct flames.
- Can you put them in the oven? You can, but we always recommend starting stoneware in a cool oven and bringing it up to temperature. Our stoneware is recommended up to 400F.
- Can you put the Dinner plates in the dishwasher? Yes, Clay Coyote Plates are microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Want more inspiration? Check out our Blog here for tips and recipes, Pinterest page here for more recipes and ideas, and follow us on Instagram here to stay up to date!
Made to order. If you would like a set, we glaze and fire plates together to ensure similar outcomes.
Clay Coyote Dinnerware plates are handmade, custom patterns and designs of Clay Coyote Arts, Inc.
All Clay Coyote Dinnerware will look similar, however please allow for some handmade differences.