Sauce can take a dish from good to great, so make sure your saucepan is up to the task! The Clay Coyote Saucepan is multifunctional and specially designed to be used on direct heat or in the oven. Our Flameware holds heat longer than metal or glass and creates the perfect environment for slow, even cooking. That’s a long way of saying no more lumpy sauces! Boil or simmer, the Clay Coyote Saucepan will be your favorite go-to pot.
- Made out of Clay Coyote Flameware.
- Available in Coyote Gray only.
- Stamped with Clay Coyote Logo.
- Not non-stick so you will need to use a cooking spray or oil.
- 9.5” in diameter, 4.5” deep and holds around 1.5 quarts.
- Made to be used over direct heat such as gas, electric, and glass top stoves.
- Dishwasher, oven, microwave, and food safe.
- Lead-, Cadmium-, Nickel-free and safe for people with metal allergies.
Clay Coyote Medium Saucepans are handmade, wheel thrown, and are custom patterns and designs of Clay Coyote Arts, Inc.
All Clay Coyote Medium Saucepans will look similar, however, please allow for some handmade differences.