Fulfill your artisan bread-baking dreams with the Clay Coyote Bread Baker. Ideal for no-knead bread recipes, our bread baker allows you to achieve that perfect crust, with a soft and airy middle. Tested in our own kitchens and approved by customers, family, and friends, the Clay Coyote Bread Baker is ideal for anyone on a quest for the perfect sourdough. It can also be used for that delicious winter casserole (or ‘hot dish’ as we call it here).
- Made out of Stoneware Clay.
- Microwave, dishwasher, oven, and food safe.
- Recommended to 400F (place baker in a cool oven and let come to temp).
- Available in various colors: Yellow Salt, Joe’s Blue, Mint Chip, & Midnight Garden.
- Stamped with the Clay Coyote Logo on the bottom.
- Dimensions: 10″ in diameter, 8.5″ interior base diameter, 3.5″ high base, 7″ height with lid on.
- Weight empty: 3 pounds
- Lead-, Cadmium-, and Nickel-free and safe for people with metal allergies.
Tips & FAQs:
- Does the bread baker come with a recipe? Yes! The bread baker comes with an information card that it has a great recipe to get you started.
- What if I get tired of all this delicious bread? Lucky for you, your new bread baker can bake hot dish or really anything that needs 400 degrees or less, making it anything but a one trick kitchen gadget.
- My recipe calls for 475 degree oven, is it ok to use the bread baker? No, the bread baker is for baking at 400 degrees or less, and it risks cracking and breaking if that temperature is exceeded.
- Want more inspiration? Check out our Blog here to for tips and recipes, Pinterest page here for more recipes and ideas, and follow us on Instagram here to stay up to date!
Clay Coyote Bread Bakers are handmade, wheel thrown, and custom patterns and designs of Clay Coyote Arts, Inc. All Clay Coyote Bread Bakers look similar, but please allow for some handmade differences.
Recommended Clay Coyote Bread Baker Reading:
- Clay Coyote No-knead Sourdough
- Kitchen Lane Kneadless Dough (we recommend using recipe but only heating to 400F)
- NY Times No-Knead Bread (we recommend using recipe but only heating to 400F)