The Clay Coyote Soup Bowl is perfect for enjoying a hearty stew, refreshing salad, creamy pasta, morning cereal, or indulging in your favorite ice cream dessert. As a staple in any kitchen, this bowl is hard working while also being aesthetic. The Clay Coyote Soup Bowl is available in a variety of glazes, allowing you to build a matching set that complements your kitchen or mix it up for an eclectic look. Our stoneware clay is oven, microwave and dishwasher safe for ease and convenience. All of our glazes are also lead, cadmium, and nickel-free and safe for people with metal allergies.
- Made out of stoneware clay.
- Oven, microwave and dishwasher safe.
- 6 1/2″ across and 2 1/2- 3″ in height.
- Available in Mocha, Joe’s Blue, Midnight Garden, Yellow Salt, Feather, Mint Chip, and Merlot.
Tips & FAQs:
- Can you put the bowls in the dishwasher? You sure can, and they are microwave safe too!
- Can you put the bowls on the stovetop or grill? No, please don’t. Your Clay Coyote bowls are stoneware and are not designed to go over direct flames.
- Can you put them in the oven? You can, but we always recommend starting stoneware in a cool oven and bringing it up to temperature. Our stoneware is recommended up to 400F.
- How many fluid ounces can the bowls hold? The bowls comfortably hold 16 ounces.
- Want more inspiration? Check out our Blog here to for tips and recipes, Pinterest page here for more recipes and ideas, and follow us on Instagram here to stay up to date!
The Clay Coyote Soup and Chili Bowl is handmade, wheel thrown, and are custom patterns and designs of Clay Coyote Arts, Inc.
All Clay Coyote Soup and Chili Bowls will look similar, however, please allow for some handmade differences.