This weekend at our Spring Fling Open House, in honor of Earth Day weekend we’ll be giving away a free organic basil plant seedling with any purchase (until we run out).
You can keep it growing inside in a warm, sunny spot and water each day. Then, once it’s a little warmer outside you can transfer to your home garden or a larger pot.
We love cooking with fresh basil all year round.
Basil recipes from our blog:
- Italian “Gravy” in a Savory Pie Dish
- Cheesy, Garlicky, Chicken Pasta and Looney Summer Salad
- Pheasant Tagine with Apricots, Rosemary, and Ginger
- Spiced Turkey Tagine with Prunes
- Arugula, Sunflower Seed, and Garlic Scape Pesto
- Fresh Veggies, Pesto, and Fontina Cheese Pizza
- Soupe au Pistou aka Summer in a Pot
PS: Pottery not included, but we have a lot of these little dippers in stock!