The program runs from November 1-December 12 during regular business hours. We encourage you to call ahead to book so that you ensure there’s room. We only have space for 8 ornament makers at a time. We welcome groups and encourage you to bring treats. Some of the groups we hosted over the last two years include:
- A grandmother with all her grandchildren to surprise mom
- Six girlfriends who have always gifted each other ornaments and made one for a friend battling cancer who couldn’t be with them
- A mom and her toddlers who were making their first homemade Christmas tree decorations
- A group of adults from one of our area care programs
- A group of women who host a coffee club and held their holiday party here
- A group of three sisters from coast-to-coast traveled to Hutchinson and made a keepsake
The ideas for your group are endless: bring some wine, some cheese, some cookies, and enjoy a fun time making a memory together. The ornaments are $10 each (you can do more than one), $5 from each ornament is donated. You can come pick them up on December 13th or we’ll mail them to you ($7.30 for USPS small flat rate box). Call 320-587-2599 to book a time.