Maybe it’s a fresh catch from the boat, dock, or ice house. Or maybe it came from the local supermarket. However your next fish comes to you, cook it up on the Clay Coyote Flameware Fish Tray!
Crafted in Hutchinson, Minnesota, this is the perfect addition to your kitchen and grilling arsenal.
- Made out of Clay Coyote Flameware.
- Available in Coyote Gray only.
- Stamped with our Clay Coyote Logo.
- Made to be used on the grill, in the oven, or under the broiler for a finish, but NOT for stovetop use.
- Not non-stick so you will need to use a cooking spray or oil.
- 15.5″ long x 7″ wide
- Dishwasher and food safe.
- Lead-, Cadmium, and Nickel-free and safe for people with metal allergies.
Clay Coyote Flameware Fish Trays are handmade and are custom patterns and designs of Clay Coyote Arts, Inc.
All Clay Coyote Flameware Fish Trays will look similar, however, please allow for some handmade differences.
Note: You may want to use a cookie sheet underneath the Clay Coyote Flameware Fish Tray when transferring from grill to kitchen. Remember, it’s the same temperature as your grill.
Want to wow your guests at your next barbecue?
Check out our Blog here to see how we use our pots, Pinterest page here for more recipes and ideas, and follow us on Instagram here to stay up to date!
There are no reviews yet.