What could be better than homemade pizza? We’ll tell you; homemade pizza cooked on the Clay Coyote Flameware Pizza & Cooking Stone! Designed for the grill, oven, or broiler, our pizza stone can take the heat. Create your own unique Italian culinary experience from the comforts of your home.
Crafted in Hutchinson, Minnesota, the Clay Coyote Flameware Cooking & Pizza Stone is one of the only handmade, clay pizza stones available in the USA.
- Made out of Clay Coyote Flameware.
- Available in Coyote Gray only.
- Stamped with our Clay Coyote Logo.
- Made to be used on a grill, oven or under the broiler for a finish, but NOT for stovetop use.
- Not non-stick so you will need to use a cooking spray or oil.
- Glazed surface is 11” inches in diameter.
- Dishwasher and food safe.
- Lead-, Cadmium, and Nickel-free and safe for people with metal allergies.
Tips & FAQs:
- Does a pizza stone really make that much of a difference? Yes, it really does. A pizza stone will hold heat and distribute it evenly, mimicking what happens in a traditional pizza oven. This helps give you a crispy crust and helps cut down on overall cooking times. It can help elevate your frozen pizzas crust too.
- Can you put the Pizza stone in the dishwasher? Yes! Unlike some other pizza stones that can only be wiped down, our pizza stone has no problem going into the dishwasher.
- Do you need to season it? No, your Clay Coyote pizza stone comes ready to get to work.
- Do you need to use oil? A little will go a long way to help make the pizza stone stick-resistant or you could use a dusting of flour or corn meal.
- Can you use the pizza stone on the stove top? No, due to the size of home oven ranges burners, it would cause uneven heating which could result in your pizza stone cracking. Stick to the oven, broiler or grill.
- Want more inspiration? Check out our Blog here to for tips and recipes, Pinterest page here for more recipes and ideas, and follow us on Instagram here to stay up to date!
Clay Coyote Flameware Pizza Stones are handmade, wheel thrown, and are custom patterns and designs of Clay Coyote Arts, Inc.
All Clay Coyote Flameware Pizza Stones will look similar, however, please allow for some handmade differences.
Note: You may want to use a cookie sheet underneath the Clay Coyote Flameware Pizza Stone when transferring from grill to kitchen. Remember, it’s the same temperature as your grill.
Think Outside the Cooking & Pizza Stone:
You can do SO MUCH MORE with a Cooking & Pizza Stone then just pizza! We’ve made cookies, appetizers, breads, and more on the sheet-pan-like, stick resistant surface.
There are no reviews yet.