Cassoulet Confessions: Food, France, Family and the Stew That Saved My Soul by Sylvie Bigar (published by Hardie Grant) is a heartwarming and soul-filled memoir that will take you on a journey through Geneva, France, and New York with a destination that ends with beautiful self-discovery and a few excellent recipes:
- Cassoulet adapted from Eric Garcia’s (3-day recipe)
- Le Cassolulet de Castelnaudery (2-day recipe)
- Cassoulet de Toulouse (2-day recipe)
- Sylvie’s “Gateway Cassoulet” (1-day recipe)
- Sylvie’s Cholent (1-day recipe)
Order your Special Edition Cassoulet Confessions Cassole and matching Serving Bowls.
There are no reviews yet.