This cassole was designed by the team at Clay Coyote to accompany Sylvie Bigar’s new food memoir entitled Cassoulet Confessions: Food, France, Family and the Stew that saved my Soul, published by Hardie Grant released September 2022.
Slightly lower, with a wider base, it was created with a nod to the cassole that Sylvie’s Cassoulet Master used when he taught her the secrets to this beloved recipe.
- Made out of Stoneware Clay.
- Available in Midnight Glaze only.
- Stamped with the Clay Coyote Logo on the side and bottom.
- Between 12-14″ inches across the rim, 9-10″ across the base, 2 handles, and around 5-6″ inches tall.
- Holds around 18-22 cups, 4.5-5.5 quarts.
- Microwave, dishwasher, oven, and food safe.
- Lead, cadmium, and nickel-free and safe for people with metal allergies.
Clay Coyote Cassoles are handmade, wheel thrown, and are custom patterns and designs of Clay Coyote Arts, Inc.
All Clay Coyote Cassoles will look similar, however please allow for some handmade differences.
- Order your copy of Cassoulet Confessions: Food, France, Family and the Stew that saved my Soul, releasing in September 2022.
- Add matching Serving Bowls
- Order specialty beans from Rancho Gordo
- Order additional spices from Penzeys
There are no reviews yet.