Treat yourself to a French masterpiece. The Clay Coyote Cassoulet Bowl is designed to accompany our Cassole, which is perfectly designed to hold Paula Wolfert’s and Sylvie Bigar’s recipes for cassoulet featured in famous cookbook, “The Cooking of Southwest France.” and Slyvie’s new book “Cassoulet Confessions: Food, France, Family, and the Stew that Saved My Soul”. This dish is savory, decadent, and full of rich flavors. The Clay Coyote Cassoulet Bowl is also perfect for serving chili, soup, ramen, ice cream, stew, pasta, and more!
- Made out of Stoneware clay.
- Available in Yellow Salt glaze only.
- Oven, microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Measures 7″ in diameter and 3″ high.
- Lead, cadmium, and nickel-free and safe for people with metal allergies.
Clay Coyote Cassoulets are handmade, wheel thrown, and are custom patterns and designs of Clay Coyote Arts, Inc.
All Clay Coyote Cassoulets will look similar, however please allow for some handmade differences.
Want to know more about Cassoulet? Check out our resources below.
- Paula Wolfert’s: The Cooking of Southwest France: Recipes from France’s Magnificent Rustic Cuisine
- David Lebovitz: My Paris Kitchen
- Clay Coyote Cassoulet Recipe
- Sylvie Bigar: Cassoulet Confessions