From Nic with the Gallery
Grilling season is in full swing! Here is a simple and quick recipe just perfect for making in your Clay Coyote Grill Basket. My favorite way to eat zucchini is either grilled or in a chocolate zucchini cake. Grilling them is probably the healthier route to take. This recipe is from Allrecipes.com, and is pretty simple but very tasty.
For this recipe you will need:
- 3 zucchini
- 3 tablespoons butter at a spreadable consistency
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- preheat your grill to medium-high heat, and lightly oil your Grill Basket.
- cut your zucchini in half down its length, then cut into those halves into your preferred size.
- mix all your other ingredients together and spread on top of your zucchini and sprinkle your Parmesan cheese on top of each slice.
- grill until the zucchini are tender to your liking and the cheese has melted