Are you ready for fun in the sun all summer? We are!
Mark your calendars for some of these fun activities around Hutchinson.
- June 13-19: Hutchinson Water Carnival Kick off the summer with our local, hometown celebration. Enjoy the boat parade, music in the park, community day, a medallion hunt, and fireworks!
- July 15-16: RiverSong Music Festival Enjoy a great line-up of local and national musicians. Get your tickets now.
- July 30-31: Minnesota Pottery Festival Thirty-five potters from across the USA, free to attend, kids’ activities, demonstrations, and so much more!
- August 13: MN Garlic Festival Held at the Fairgrounds, look for the Clay Coyote booth and see Morgan’s cooking demonstration at 11:30am on the main stage.
- August 18-21: McLeod County Fair Free admission in 2022, look for the Clay Coyote on the Legacy Stage
- September 16-17: Art in the Park & Taste of Hutchinson Enjoy the craft festival, book fair,