The Clay Coyote Salad Bowl is perfect for tossing and serving your favorite salad for a fresh addition to any meal. Add on handmade wooden tongs from Baer Wood to complete your salad mixing set. The large size makes these bowls versatile, so you can serve just about anything from pasta to potatoes or even dinner rolls. The Clay Coyote Salad Bowl is available in a variety of glazes, and is also available as a deep salad bowl. Baer Wood tongs are also available in a variety of colors. Pick your glaze and bowl and we’ll add on the tongs.
Our stoneware clay is oven, microwave and dishwasher safe for ease and convenience. All of our glazes are also lead, cadmium, and nickel-free and safe for people with metal allergies.
- Made out of stoneware clay.
- Oven, microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Approximately 3 1/2″ deep and 9 1/2 ” across.
- Available in Mocha Swirl, Joe’s Blue, Midnight Garden, Yellow Salt, Feather, Mint Chip, Zappa, and Merlot.
Tips & FAQs:
- Why have a deep and shallow salad bowl? The deep salad bowl can be used as a larger mixing bowl or serving bowl for larger dishes or salads and the shallow mixing bowl is better suited for serving for one or two, or smaller side dishes.
- How many cups can the shallow salad bowl hold versus the deep salad bowl? The shallow salad bowl can hold around 6 cups and the deep salad bowl can hold around 8 cups.
- Want more inspiration? Check out our Blog here to for tips and recipes, Pinterest page here for more recipes and ideas, and follow us on Instagram here to stay up to date!
The Clay Coyote Salad Bowl is handmade, wheel thrown, and custom patterns and designs of Clay Coyote Arts, Inc.
All Clay Coyote Salad Bowls will look similar, however, please allow for some handmade differences.