Are you coming to Hutchinson for the weekend? Have we got a ton of wonderful things for you to do!
July 27 & 28: Eighth Annual Minnesota Pottery Festival
July 25, 26, & 27: Bonnie Mohr Summer Studio Sale
July 26, 27, & 28: Orange Spectacular at the McLeod County Fairgrounds
Looking for other things to do around town?
Things to See:
- Sculpture Stroll see twenty-two free art installations around the city
- Farmers Market at Historic Depot (Saturday 8am-noon)
Places to Eat & Drink
- Zellas on Main St.
- Sonora’s Mexican on Main St.
- Crow River Winery on Highway 7 East
- Bobbing Bobber Brewery on Highway 15 South (aka Main St.)