Check out our new Gallery & Pottery sign … it’s a nod to our first 26 years on the farm. Made from barn siding (blue this time) and raised white letters can be seen from the corner of Highway 7 & 15!
Designed and made by Metal Trade Solutions out of Winsted, MN (just East of Hutch). This sign is a little bit of county in downtown Hutchinson.
Visit our new downtown Hutchinson shop and tour the pottery studio!
Hours are Tuesday-Saturday from 10am to 5pm.
Located at 22 First Ave NE, Hutchinson, MN 55350.
Spend the day checking out all of our wonderful neighbors too … there is #muchinhutch!
Spend the day in Hutch*:
- Quilt Haven on Main
- Carly’s Shoes
- Happy Sprout (organic home brew and gardening)
- Lillian’s of Hutchinson (women’s boutique)
- Amazing Grace (women’s boutique)
- By Mae (clothing and housewares)
- Main Street Antiques
- State Theater (first run movies in gorgeous historic theater)
- and many wonderful local places to enjoy a meal (Senoras Mexican Restaurant, Main Street Sports Bar, The Hutch Cafe, and Muddy Cow are in walking distance).
*All of these are located within one block of the Clay Coyote. There’s plenty of free street parking. And we are just steps from the Luce Line and beautiful Crow River.