The Clay Coyote Wine Cups are so comfortable to hold, you won’t want to set them down. Each one-of-a-kind cup is also great for espresso, juice, or your favorite cocktail!
We also make a low-profile coaster to hold your bottle and prevent drips.
Our wine cups are available in a large variety of glazes so you can create your ideal matching set. Pick your favorite glaze, and we’ll send you a set in a variety of shapes. Each set is made to order, place yours now!
- Made out of Stoneware clay.
- Microwave, dishwasher, oven, and food safe.
- Stamped with the Clay Coyote Logo on the bottom.
- Cups hold approximately 6-8 oz of liquid.
- Coasters are about 1.5″ deep and 5″ wide.
- Available in Tequila Sunrise, Zappa, Midnight Garden, Mint, Yellow Salt, Mocha Swirl, Shino, Feather, and Joe’s Blue.
- Lead, cadmium, nickel-free and safe for people with metal allergies.
Tips & FAQs:
- Can you put the set pieces in the dishwasher? Yep, you sure can, and they are microwave safe too!
- What if I don’t drink wine? The Yunomis make great tea or whiskey cups and the wine coaster could be used as a small snack bowl.
- Want more inspiration? Check out our Blog here to for tips and recipes, Pinterest page here for more recipes and ideas, and follow us on Instagram here to stay up to date!
Clay Coyote Pottery is handmade, wheel thrown, and custom patterns and designs of Clay Coyote Arts, Inc.
All Clay Coyote Pottery is one-of-a-kind, please allow for handmade differences.
There are no reviews yet.