The Clay Coyote Cazuela is one of the most multi-faceted handmade pottery cookware pieces we make. The shorter handle makes transferring from stove top to oven easier. The tab on the front also makes the dish more comfortable to maneuver.
It is an attractive piece you will want to serve out of right at the table.
Clay Coyote Flameware Cazuela
– Cazuela is made out of Clay Coyote Flameware
– Cazuela available in Coyote Gray only
– Cazuelas are stamped with Clay Coyote Logo
– Cazuela is made to be used over direct heat such as gas, electric, and glass top stoves
– Cazuela is 11” inches in diameter
– Cazuelas are all microwave, dishwasher, oven, and food safe
– Cazuelas are all nickel-free and safe for people with metal allergies
Clay Coyote Flameware Cazuelas are handmade, wheel thrown, and are custom patterns and designs of Clay Coyote Arts, Inc.
All Clay Coyote Flameware Cazuelas will look similar, however please allow for some handmade differences.
Paula Wolfert is an expert on Mediterranean food and an award wining author of multiple cookbooks. In Mediterranean Clay Pot Cooking, Wolfert shares recipes as vibrant as the Mediterranean itself, along with the delightful stories behind the earthy pots, irresistible dishes, and outstanding cooks she has met along the way. And don’t worry if your collection doesn’t match Wolfert’s; for each recipe, she suggests alternative equipment.
Includes recipes for first courses, soups, fish and shellfish, chicken, duck, poultry, meats, pasta/grains, and vegetables. Clay Coyotes Flameware saucepans and cazuelas are featured throughout the book.
Clay Coyote Flameware Cazuelas in the news:
- LA Times
- Food and Wine Magazine