Where: Art’s Place 35 1st Ave SW, Hutchinson, MN 55350
When: Tuesday, December 6th from 5:30-8:30pm (doors open at 5pm)
- Can we bring wine or beer? Yes, this event is BYOB
- Is there deadline to buy tickets? We are limiting this event to 50 participants, so we encourage you to by your tickets asap. The tables hold 6 people and there will not be asigned seating.
- What should we wear? Be you, be confortable, be festive!
- Is this event kid friendly? We’d recommend this event for people 16+ (there is a Sunday, Devember 11th event that will be featuring stews that is more geared toward ages 8+ and we have an ornament making day on Sunday, December 4th that is great for any age)
- The description says “tasting” is this a full meal? It may be for some folks, there will be generous sample portions. But it’s not designed to be a large meal.
- What about any dietary restrictions? The food will have elemets of meat dairy, gluten, and soy.