Your famous casserole, a hearty breakfast quiche, or that go-to brownie recipe will all shine in the Clay Coyote Baking Dish. Whether you’re serving or baking, this dish is versatile and simple to use. The handles make it easy to pick up and transport to and from the oven, counter, or table. With a little oil, butter, or cooking spray, the food comes right out of the pan and cleanup is easy. The bottom of the Clay Coyote Baking Dish features a design stamped into the clay.
- Made out of Stoneware Clay.
- Color options: Midnight Garden, Joe’s Blue, Mint Chip, Mocha Swirl.
- Stamped with the Clay Coyote Logo on the bottom.
- 10” x 7″ and 2.5-3” inches high.
- Microwave, dishwasher, oven, and food safe.
- Lead-, Cadmium-, Nickel-free and safe for people with metal allergies.
Tips & FAQs:
- About how many cups can the baking dish hold? The baking dish can hold around 6 cups.
- Will cutting in the dish scratch it or ruin the glaze? Nope, you don’t have to worry about cutting your brownies in the baking dish, it wont scratch.
- Will the baking dish help me make a better lasagna? Well, no it won’t help that, but it will make it look better
- Want more inspiration? Check out our Blog here to for tips and recipes, Pinterest page here for more recipes and ideas, and follow us on Instagram here to stay up to date!
Stoneware likes to change temperature slowly, so we recommend putting it into a cold oven or heating it up with the oven. Do not use over direct flame or on the grill.
Clay Coyote Baking Dishes are handmade, and are custom patterns and designs of Clay Coyote Arts, Inc.
All Clay Coyote Baking Dishes will look similar, however please allow for some handmade differences.