Last weekend was our Spring Open House. The studio was full of visiting artists. We had our usual spread of tasty treats. Every open house we are asked about the meatballs. People always LOVE them, so we are sharing their easy recipe with you all. Every year, I intend to snap a picture for the blog, and every year they are gone before I get a chance. This year was no exception, so thank you Taste of Home for your lovely meatball picture!
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 can (14 ounces) sauerkraut
- 1/2 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen fully cooked home style meatballs, thawed
Bake the meatballs according to directions. Simmer other ingredients, and add everything to your dutch oven to cook for 2 hours. That’s all folks!