Where: Art’s Place 35 1st Ave SW, Hutchinson, MN 55350
When: Sunday, December 11th from 11am-2pm (doors open at 10:45am)
- Can we bring wine or beer? Yes, this event is BYOB
- Is there deadline to buy tickets? We are limiting this event to 50 participants, so we encourage you to by your tickets asap. The tables hold 6 people and there will not be asigned seating.
- What should we wear? Be you, be confortable, be festive!
- Is this event kid friendly? We’d recommend this event for people 8+ (we have an ornament making day on Sunday, December 4th that is great for any age)
- The description says “tasting” is this a full meal? It may be for some folks, there will be generous sample portions. But it’s not designed to be a large meal.
- What about any dietary restrictions? The food will have elemets of meat dairy, gluten, and soy.