Inspired by traditional Japanese Yunomis for drinking tea, the Clay Coyote Wine Cups are so comfortable to hold, you won’t want to set them down. Designed for daily use, each one-of-a-kind cup is great for espresso, juice, tea, or your favorite cocktail! Our wine cups are available in a large variety of glazes and styles so you’ll get an eclectic mix every time. Each set is made to order, and will include four Wine Cups in a variety of glazes and shapes.
- Made out of Stoneware clay.
- Microwave, dishwasher, oven, and food safe.
- Stamped with the Clay Coyote Logo on the bottom.
- Holds approximately 6-8 oz of liquid.
- Available in Tequila Sunrise, Zappa, Midnight Garden, Mint, Yellow Salt, Mocha Swirl, Shino, Feather, and Joe’s Blue.
- Lead, cadmium, nickel-free and safe for people with metal allergies.
Clay Coyote Wine Cups are handmade, wheel thrown, and custom patterns and designs of Clay Coyote Arts, Inc.
All Clay Coyote Wine Cup sets are one-of-a-kind, please allow for handmade differences.