Inspired by traditional Japanese Yunomis for drinking tea, the Clay Coyote Wine Cup is so comfortable to hold, you won’t want to set it down. Each one-of-a-kind cup is also great for espresso, juice, or your favorite cocktail! Our wine cups are available in a large variety of glazes so you can create your ideal matching set. Pick your favorite glaze, and we’ll send you a set of four in a variety of shapes. Each set is made to order, place yours now!
- Made out of Stoneware clay.
- Microwave, dishwasher, oven, and food safe.
- Stamped with the Clay Coyote Logo on the bottom.
- Holds approximately 6-8 oz of liquid.
- Available in Tequila Sunrise, Zappa, Midnight Garden, Mint, Yellow Salt, Mocha Swirl, Shino, Feather, and Joe’s Blue.
- Lead, cadmium, nickel-free and safe for people with metal allergies.
Clay Coyote Wine Cups are handmade, wheel thrown, and custom patterns and designs of Clay Coyote Arts, Inc.
All Clay Coyote Wine Cups are one-of-a-kind, please allow for handmade differences.
Want more inspiration? Check out our Blog here to see how we use our pots, Pinterest page here for more recipes and ideas, and follow us on Instagram here to stay up to date!
There are no reviews yet.