Inspired by traditional Japanese Yunomis for drinking tea, the Clay Coyote Whiskey Cup is perfectly designed to fit a sphere of ice, allowing you to chill your drink quickly without diluting it. This also makes a great cup for wine, espresso, juice, or your favorite cocktail! Our Whiskey Cup is available in a large variety of glazes so you can create your ideal matching set, or mix it up to create your own color scheme. The Clay Coyote Whiskey Cup is made to order, get your set now!
- Made out of Stoneware clay.
- Microwave, dishwasher, oven, and food safe.
- Stamped with the Clay Coyote Logo on the bottom.
- Holds approximately 6-8 oz of liquid.
- Available in Tequila Sunrise, Zappa, Midnight Garden, Mint, Yellow Salt, Mocha Swirl, Shino, Feather, and Joe’s Blue.
- Lead, cadmium, nickel-free and safe for people with metal allergies.
Clay Coyote Whiskey Cups are handmade, wheel thrown, and custom patterns and designs of Clay Coyote Arts, Inc.
All Clay Coyote Whiskey Cups are one-of-a-kind, please allow for handmade differences.