- Made out of Stoneware Clay.
- Available in Joe’s Blue, Midnight Garden, Yellow Salt. See separate listings for other options.
- Comes with 2 Lids: Hole Lid for breathing and Closed Lid to cap.
- Stamped with Clay Coyote logo.
- Instructions included.
- Mother/Starter not included.
- NSF approved Plastic Spigot.
- Microwave, dishwasher, oven, and food safe.
- Lead, cadmium, nickel-free and safe for people with metal allergies.
- 10-11” in height and holds about 3/4 gallon of liquid.
Clay Coyote Vinegar Crocks are handmade, wheel thrown, and are custom patterns and designs of Clay Coyote Arts, Inc.
All Clay Coyote Vinegar Crocks will look similar, however, please allow for some handmade differences.
Recommended Clay Coyote Vinegar Crock Reading & Resources
– Paula Wolfert’s Mediterranean Clay Pot Cooking: Traditional and Modern Recipes to Savor and Share
– Your neighborhood beer and wine making supply store
Think Outside the Crock!!
You can do SO MUCH MORE with a Vinegar Crock then make your own vinegar.
Of course, the crock could also be used for other liquids. Ferment kombucha, brew tea, serve lemonade, or whip up a mixed cocktail. Homemade vinegar also makes a great holiday gift.