Clay Coyote Oven Beer Can Chicken Baker will give you savory, moist, tender chicken all the while allowing you to use a variety of liquids from dark beer to broth to flavor your chicken and compliment your spices and herbs of choice.
Just pour in the center cup your liquid of choice and then slip the chicken (a 3-4 pound fryer) over the cup. Rub a bit of olive oil and seasoning on the skin and bake uncovered for about 1.5 hours at 350°F. Set on the table and carve off the most moist, succulent chicken you’ve ever had…with just a hint of the flavoring of the liquid you poured in that cup.
Clay Coyote Oven Beer Can Chicken Baker
– Oven Beer Can Chicken Bakers are made out of Stoneware Clay
– Oven Beer Can Chicken Baker Color Options: Yellow Salt Glaze, Joe’s Blues,
Midnight Garden, Sweet Cream and Mocha Swirl
– Oven Beer Can Chicken Bakers are stamped with the Clay Coyote Logo on the bottom
– Oven Beer Can Chicken Bakers are 9 1/2 inches across and 2 1/2 inches tall
– Oven Beer Can Chicken Bakers are all microwave, dishwasher, oven, and food safe
– Oven Beer Can Chicken Bakers are all nickel-free and safe for people with metal allergies