The Clay Coyote French Butter Dish derives its heritage from the French hundreds of years ago. The Clay Coyote French Butter Dish offers a way to store your butter at room temperature without it spoiling. The butter is sqwushed (technical term) into the top and that is how you serve it. You put a little water in the bottom and then when you invert the top into the base it forms an air seal so your butter stays fresh.
Clay Coyote French Butter Dish
– French Butter Dishes are made out of Stoneware Clay
– French Butter Dish Color Options: Yellow Salt Glaze, Joe’s Blues, and Midnight Garden
– French Butter Dishes are stamped with the Clay Coyote Logo on the bottom
– French Butter Dishes are 4.5 inches across and 4.5 inches tall and weigh 1.5 pounds
– French Butter Dishes are all microwave, dishwasher, oven, and food safe
– French Butter Dishes are all nickel-free and safe for people with metal allergies
Clay Coyote French Butter Dishes are handmade, wheel thrown, and are custom patterns and designs of Clay Coyote Arts, Inc.
All Clay Coyote French Butter Dishes will look similar, however please allow for some handmade differences.