Whether you prefer a frothy dark beer or a light vegetable broth to compliment your choice of spices and herbs, the The Clay Coyote Chicken Baker will give you savory, moist, tender chicken every time. Pairs wonderfully with our Chef’s Secret seasoning or Preserved Lemon Paste!
Simply pour your liquid of choice in the center cup and slip the chicken over the top. Rub a bit of olive oil and seasoning on the skin and bake uncovered for about 1.5 hours at 350°F. Set on the table and carve off the most succulent chicken you’ve ever had.
- Made out of Stoneware Clay.
- Available in Joe’s Blues, Mint Chip, Mocha Swirl, Yellow Salt, and Midnight Garden.
- Stamped with the Clay Coyote Logo on the bottom
- Approximately 9″ across and 3″ high.
- Microwave, dishwasher, oven, and food safe.
- CAN NOT be used on a grill or direct heat source.
- Lead, cadmium, and nickel-free and safe for people with metal allergies.
Tips & FAQs:
- It looks kind of like a bundt pan, can I use it as such? Yes, you can bake a bundt cake, monkey bread or any thing else that requires 400 degrees or less.
- What else could I place in the center to flavor my chicken besides beer? Some common flavor enhancers are chicken or really any kind of stock, butter, and fresh herbs.
- Want more inspiration? Check out our Blog here to for tips and recipes, Pinterest page here for more recipes and ideas, and follow us on Instagram here to stay up to date!
Clay Coyote Chicken Bakers are handmade, wheel thrown, and are custom patterns and designs of Clay Coyote Arts, Inc.
All Clay Coyote Chicken Bakers will look similar, however, please allow for some handmade differences.
Liz Chlipala –
I think I use this piece the most. The best baked chicken. I do not buy rotisserie chicken at the grocery store anymore.
Another good use for leftovers, if there are any, is chicken pot pie.
This is my go to for week night dinners.